The Benefits of LED Landscape LightingAt David's Landscaping and Design, we highly recommend LED landscape lighting because of its numerous benefits. LED (light-emitting diode) is being used in tons of creative ways to brighten landscapes and outdoor areas. Compared to traditional lighting, LED lights are more durable, cost-efficient, and environment-friendly. LEDs consume less power, thereby saving property owners’ money and helping them conserve energy throughout the year.
The greatest benefit of installing LED lighting fixtures is it enhances the aesthetic appeal of your property. LED lights come in a wide range of colors, so you can achieve the mood or theme that you desire for your outdoors. We can add a dose of bright color to red poppies and peonies in your flower garden or put a spotlight on your water features, such as ponds or cascading fountains. We can also use LED lights to accentuate your architectural features, such as pillars or columns.
Professional Landscape Lighting InstallationDavid's Landscaping and Design has more than 20 years of experience in the landscaping industry. As a professional installer, we always craft a design plan integrating the right techniques and products to properly install your LED landscape lighting system. We have certified technicians to ensure that the installation is done accurately and fast.
At David's Landscaping and Design, we will create the most effective design layout to emphasize your property's best features. We will illuminate your outdoor spaces to improve their usability without simply flooding your exterior surroundings with light. We can also install lighting in strategic angles to increase security in your property and make your outdoors safer for your family and guests. For example, we highly recommend installing LED lighting on steps, driveways and walkways to prevent unwanted accidents in these areas.
Use of Top-quality Landscape Lighting ProductsLED lighting systems vary, so we carefully choose the type of landscape lighting that we install in your property. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Path lights. Illuminate your walkways or driveways with just the right amount of light.
- Floodlights. High-intensity lights that “flood” wide open spaces. Great for sprawling lawns or bigger backyards.
- Downlights. Also known as recessed lighting, downlights are ideal for highlighting architectural features.
- Uplights. This type of landscape lighting is designed to direct light upward and can be installed on a wall, floor or set in a container. Uplights can be positioned in front of objects or shrouded by hedges or shrubs to create shadow effects. Also referred to as accent lighting.
- Wall lights. Perfect for patios, decks, and pergolas, these lighting fixtures are connected to walls and come in a variety of decorative types.
- Tree-mount lights. Lights that can be mounted on trees. They can also be used to highlight garden plants, hedges, water features, and swimming pools.
Furthermore, we use only top-quality landscape lighting products and accessories from leading manufacturers, such as Kichler LED lighting. They have lighting products with modern and energy-saving features. Their products are also offered in a wide range of designs.
Installing LED landscape lighting fixtures is a great way to add depth, color, and new ambiance to your property. They are low-maintenance and let you save on energy cost. If you’re from Pennsylvania, Ohio, or New York, please call (814) 664-8803 or (814) 833-2600 today.
Landscape lighting Will enhance your property in ways you never thought. It can be for safety and enhancement of your property. Although LED lighting is more expensive initially it will save you money in the long run. Also LED lighting is getting more user friendly and the Companies that we deal with are developing more types of lighting bulbs and fixtures to give customers more flexibility to do more applications and create more pop in your landscape. We do offer the conventional halogen lighting also. For a personal consultation call us for more ideas and schedule an appointment!