Do you want to improve the appeal and function of your lawn, patio or backyard? At David's Landscaping and Design, we have the right solutions for you. We can design and build a simple kitchen with BBQ grills or a fully furnished kitchen island that is not only attractive but also highly functional. Outdoor kitchens are emerging trends in landscape design, and installing them can be exciting additions to any home.
At David's Landscaping and Design, we help you transform the most simple outdoor kitchen plans into something attractive and practical. Our experienced and certified installers have designed and built numerous outdoor kitchens in Pennsylvania, as well as some areas in Ohio and New York. We provide innovative designs that can suit the needs and desires of our clients. You can also rely on our expertise to maximize your available outdoor space. Call us at (814) 664-8803 or (814) 833-2600, and we will create a custom kitchen plan with your specific needs in mind.
Excellent Outdoor Kitchen DesignsBefore installing an outdoor kitchen, decide how you plan to use it. Do you simply need an entertainment area or just an open space to grill BBQs, burgers, steaks or hotdogs? Do you plan to cook only for yourself or for a large volume of people? Installing outdoor kitchens requires precise design planning and consulting before any construction takes place. This is where we come in.
At David's Landscaping and Design, we offer personalized designs for your outdoor kitchen. Custom-designed outdoor kitchens can range from simple to extravagant. Whether you prefer freestanding, attached or built-in, we can still customize it to suit your needs and budget. Plus, we use only premium construction materials and kitchen appliances so you will get the most out of your cooking space.
Recommended Outdoor Kitchen AmenitiesIt is not just about incorporating grills and lawn chairs. Outdoor kitchens are furnished with different kitchen features and amenities to make them more functional and appear more attractive. Here are some of the best add-ons:
- Seating. We recommend adding comfortable outdoor furniture for your exterior kitchen. We may include couches, dining tables, chairs, and even bar stools. We keep the seating areas in proximity to the cooking area to keep you and the guests in cheerful conversation.
- Roof structures. We usually incorporate roofing or shade structures in the design to protect you and your guests against the elements. These overhead structures provide a sense of privacy while allowing the installation of outdoor lighting systems or outdoor-rated ceiling fans.
- Fire features. Outdoor fireplaces and fire pits can take your outdoor kitchen to the next level. They add warmth and comfort and extend your outdoor gathering during evenings.
- Kitchen appliances. Make your outdoor kitchen more convenient by incorporating kitchen countertops and BBQ islands, hybrid grills, wood- or stone-fired pizza ovens, beverage chillers, compact refrigerators, rotisseries, freezer drawers, tank bins, outdoor sinks, and recycling stations. Make sure your gas appliances are set up for the proper fuel type - propane or natural gas.
- Electronics. Add all-weather speakers and TVs so you and your family can enjoy your cookouts more by watching a movie or a big game in surround sound together.
So whether you are a culinary artist looking to build a spot for your next chef-d'oeuvre or just like to enjoy a low-key setting for casual home cooking, installing a custom designed outdoor kitchen is the perfect solution. Contact David's Landscaping and Design now, and we’ll show to you some of our exquisitely designed outdoor kitchens.